Dear Baby Girl,
While we patiently await your arrival in 40 days (or hopefully less), I want to share with you some of your funny habits:
- every morning you have a dance recital in my tummy while I'm having breakfast.
- Breakfast is typically my biggest meal of the day because by dinner time you make it pretty clear that you have no room to play.
- You get the hiccups at least 5 times a day. Although I'm sure they sound very cute & are not as earth shattering as they feel....they do cause me to want to stand on my head and drink water to make them stop.
- Everytime you kick me in my right rib, you push down on me with your left hand.
- Whenever I'm driving, I turn the music up, because you dance around to the beat.
- I get up with you at 2am & 4am every night. I'm thinking this will probably be our regular routine once you arrive...can't wait to do it in person!
I can't believe how fast time is going now. We just installed your car seat into the truck and I almost cry every time I look at it. Your room is ready to go - you are already dressed better than all of us combined! We go on a tour of the hospital tomorrow night to see what kind of environment you are being born into. What would you like on your Itunes playlist in the hospital room?