August 12, 2009

5 Fave Things


So, here I am 7 weeks into this wonderful new life of being a mom and I thought I would share 5 things that have really helped!

1) Summer Infant Video Monitor: it's great to put her face to the sound! Although I feel almost sad when I can see her with her eyes open in the dark at night...

2) Kiddopotamus Swaddle Blanket: We have 3 of these and they keep her nice & bundled through her sleeps. Our last resort would have to be a straight jacket.


3) Homedics Nursery Image/Sound Projector: often referred to as the "baby crack" machine. Chloe is mesmerized by the moon & stars. I've made this part of our bedtime routine after her bath & last feeding.


4) The Itzbeen Timer: This has been a life saver for me as I don't have to think about how long it's been since I last fed her or what side she last fed on....perfect for mommy brain.


5) Infantino Carrier: I use this daily for our morning walks. Chloe loves being snuggled in while the fresh air hits her face! It balances her weight perfectly and I've even been known to do the laundry & bake muffins while she's in it!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on being a mom!! Isn't it the greatest thing ever?!

kace said...

Baby Crack is a serious lifesaver! Such a great list :)

thais said...

your baby is beautiful and love her name... found you on mbc and became a follower. come and visit me too: loveandolive.blogspot.com

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

Perfect- thanks for posting! I'm printing this list out!!

Cute header pic btw!

Kelly