December 6, 2008

First Post!




Welcome to my blog!

I've started this site to journal all the "stuff" that happens as Chris and I begin this new journey. I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant and although it's been a bit of a sickly few weeks - I think I'm finally starting to feel better.

I've been in such a nesting mood lately...organizing every nook and cranny in the house. I've started browsing around for pics of nursery ideas...haven't been finding too much. I really like the pic above but realize this is very unrealistic. Love the all white room though!

I told work this week about the news so we are now happily spreading it around.
Talk soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The all white room makes quite an amazing impression doesn't it. Although, I agree with you...not very realistic. In fact, using mostly neutrals (including white) is fine as long as you add some bold color accents for the baby's development. Good luck!