January 12, 2009

Bdump...Bdump....Bdump


Today was great - we heard our baby's strong little heart beat and it put all my worries to rest. It's funny how I wouldn't mind a bit of morning sickness once in a while to just assure me that everything's still progressing properly. Lately I've just been pretty tired and having more headaches then normal.

We now have our Big U/S booked for Feb 3rd....we can hardly wait to find out what we're having! It is unreal how quickly everything moves along....I can't believe I'm already 4 months.

On the shopping front - we headed into the world of strollers last week and ohmygoodness...not quite a morgage payment but pretty close. I love the Vibe from Phil & Ted's and it's the only stroller that converts into a doulbe down the road. So really - a cheaper in the long run :)
A

No comments: