Chloe is 2 weeks and 3 days old today!! And of course I have many many pictures to showcase her first few weeks in the world!
It's amazing how much she changes each day - in small ways. I'm slowly getting to know her better. Here is what she has "shared" with me so far:
- don't even think about putting me down right away after eating...I will flail my arms out until I wake myself up again
- If you'd like me to stop flailing around, swaddle me as tightly as you can. But I will break out of it after an hr because I've been lifting weights.
- If you want me to sleep better, make sure that I don't get awakened or miss a nap. That was pretty funny the other day when you thought that just because I was awake most of the day - I would sleep through the night. Haha!
- I don't know how to smile when you smile at me, but I will smile & coo for you about 5 minutes after eating because I'm just loving life at that point.
- I have the world's best lips...look out Angelina!
Here are some pics...
Victory! No crying in the carseat.
When Daddy dress Chloe...
Out for our first walk in the hood!
Megs vistiting for the first time
Visiting with the Juhlke clan
All dressed up for Daddy when he came home after working his first shift back.