2 Months Old & 10lbs 14oz
Well this has been a really big month of firsts....first smiles, first roll over, first teeth, first long stretch of sleep at night, first green poop (sorry - had to throw that in there). I think the best way to sum up this month is Chloe is now starting to look and act like a little girl and less like a newborn.
Here's what we've learned about you little peanut:
- we can tell that you know us now...your eyes follow us around everytime we move and you respond to our voice.
- You are so active & alert and by the looks of things you will be doing everything early! I used to have these crazy dreams when I was pregnant that I gave birth and then the next day you were walking and it made me so sad to see you growing up so fast...and now I'm afraid that is my reality!
- Your happiest time is in the morning right after I feed you. That is when you really pump out the smiles & flirt a bit. Your grumpiest time is usually between 9a-11am because you continue to fight sleep!
- You have started sleeping longer blocks at night and actually gave me 5 hrs of straight sleep last night...thank you so much...seriously!
- You are so great night and go to bed around 830pm while watching your image projector When you wake up to feed you fall right back asleep. I have gotten really good at falling back into a deep sleep after too! You also do all your sleeping in your crib now...except for your 4am feeding when I bring you into our bed because I miss you so much by then!
- You love playing "handsies" and love to stretch out your muscles.
- My favourite time of day is in the late afternoon when we spend a few hours on the bed listening to music & just hanging out. You will often just lay there smiling and staring at me and it's the best!
Here's a few pics from the last month:
First time in the Bumbo...and loving it!