August 22, 2009

7

So the past few nights Chloe has been showing off her new sleep patterns and has been giving me a 5 hr block of straight sleep. But I was not prepared for the treat I was in for last night when I awoke to her moving around at 4am after going to bed at 830pm!! 7 straight hrs of glorious sleep! I'm so proud of my little angel. She's sleeping in her own room and falls right back asleep after feeding. All I do is kiss her 100 times & put on the image projector & she's out like a light!
I wish I could sleep in her nursery!
Twinkle Twinkle little star on my ceiling...


4 comments:

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

She's so darn cute- look how peaceful she looks while sleeping.

kace said...

so sweet!

Brenda said...

You are in for a good sleeping baby. I just know with two that at this age how they sleep sets the tone for the type of sleeping baby you'll have. My two daughters couldn't have been any more different when it came to there sleep patterns. Congrats to you and your hubby! This truly is a wonderful moment :) LOL

MrsAshley said...

Thanks for entering my new giveaway! Okay, I have two questions for you. First, where did you get that cute "C" wall decal? It's adorable! Secondly, tell me more about your new business. For instance, could you print an edible picture then mail it to someone else to use on a cake? It may be too fragile for that but I'm planning a party coming up soon and would love to have a picture on it (but I don't want a store bought cake, you know?). If you could email me back at MrsAshleyWalkup at gmail dot com that would be great. The lady I'm planning the 40th birthday party for reads my blog and I don't want her to accidentally see anything. Thanks so much!

Ashley
Beauty4Moms.blogspot.com