October 4, 2009

The Great Grape Stomp

This weekend was the Great Grape Stomp held at Harbour Estates Winery in Jordan. I think this is the 10th year I've gone with Starbucks and I look forward to it every year! This year was extra special because I was able to introduce Chloe to alot of my "partners" that haven't met her yet. It also donned on me that she actually was at the stomp last year...she would've only been in my tummy for a few weeks!


Chris & Chloe hanging out at the food booth

Me & my stomping partner Martin. We won our first heat with 1070 mL of stomped juice!

Chloe fell asleep while I was stomping....I won't take that personally.

Here's the whole Starbucks team!

4 comments:

New Mommy!!! said...

Angie-

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Adorable pics!! Bet she's a great stompper! Who wouldn't want baby feet stompping their grapes! Aah! I love baby feet!

kace said...

how fun! chloe is so adorable... she just keeps getting cuter:)

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh ur son is sooo cute!!! So little!!! :)
Check out my blog for a giveaway! :)
xoxo
Priscila
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Came across your blog and love it!! Chloe is precious!