February 14, 2010

You have my heart

"When I looked into your eyes & you dared to stare right back, you should have said 'Nice to meet you, I'm your other half." ~Relient K

When I was a youngin, Valentines Day was the most popular popularity contest out there. Drumroll....who was going to receive the most Be Mine cards? My most memorable valentines day in elemenatry school, was when my first crush gave me a box of junior mints in the parking lot while we were waiting to be picked up by our parents. I just thought it was pretty special that he did more than just sign my name on a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle card.
And although there are still some traditions I enjoy about this day, such as seeing how many cinnamon hearts I can eat before I set my tongue on fire, I am so thankful to have a Love that makes my heart swell every day. And this Love gave me the best of him this year, in the shape of a 20 lb bundle of sweet girly goodness that is she:

{photo-taking-fun done by my awesomely talented friend Marla, who's currently designing a site to be up & running soon!}
P.S Mr Swell:
Ange

8 comments:

Paige said...

I love the pictures!! They're so cute & fun!

Jen said...

Love those pics - you guys look great. Little Chloe is a beauty!

Care said...

This is so sweet. Love the pics. :)

Unknown said...

Such sweet pictures! Hope you girls had a Happy Love Day!! :o)

Lauren said...

The roly poly legs are way too presh! Lovely mama and daughter!

Annie said...

these are the sweetest, cutest pics ever!! i love them!!
you are beautiful and little chloe is a doll!

Meant to be a mom said...

These pictures are just precious. You guys are adorable.

Lena said...

Look at those legs! She couldn't be happier. Hope you had a great Valentines Day.