Jennifer from Blonde Ambition sent me this award yesterday and I'm feeling pretty, pretty special! You must check out her blog - I enjoy reading about her journey as a mom to her beautiful twin boys and most of the time think she (and all mother's of twins) are actually superhuman.
This award requests that I list 7 interesting facts about myself and then tag a few bloggers that I enjoy reading.
- I own about 40 pairs of funky coloured shoes. I am very neutral with my clothes (90% of my closet is black, white & grey) but love to wear bright belts & shoes. I also own about 40 pairs of jeans for that matter. Oh and about 200 pink lipglosses.
- When I buy clothes, something from my closet must immediately be donated or sold. That's my way of not ending up on Hoarders.
- I never pay full price for anything. I always look online for a deal first. And it doesn't matter what I'm buying - I always read Amazon reviews first!
- I always pictured myself having boys...I guess because I was a bit of a tomboy growing up. I remember leaving my 2nd ultrasound appt after finding out "she" was in my belly and thought..."well, isn't this sweet."
- I eat very clean all day long and then 9pm hits and I cannot peel my hands away from the sweets. On that note I have steel cut oats every morning and if I should not be able to have them, I feel like my whole day is ruined.
- I have a ravenous need to be continually learning & challenging myself. I cannot imagine living in a time without the web.
- I am a compulsive list maker. I recently discovered that someone invented a waterproof notepad to be used in the shower and I'm disappointed to say that inventor is not me.
Okay...now on to some bloggy love: I tag Champagne Mom, Yummy Mummy, Kelly, Summer, Holly, Jen & Juliana