April 26, 2010

Planning our Eats

Happy MPM!
Here's our eats for the week...as you can see we are about 1-chicken-dinner-a-month away from being 100% vegetarian. Hope these recipes can inspire some meat free meals around your table a few nights a week :)
M Feelin Good Stew & WW Cornbread
W Bean/Veg Beef Tacos & Salad
Th Asian Noodle Salad & Pita Chips
F Coconut Faux Chicken & Brown Rice
Sat Carbs with Carbs & dessert Carbs (10K next morning) :)

This week is shaping up to be pretty swell:
- picking up my texts for the Personal Training course I'm taking mid-May.
- Norwex girls night. Do any of you use Norwex products? They're pretty life-changing!
- Date night with Mr Swell
- Toronto for the weekend: lots of shopping, visiting & a little 10K on Sunday!!

A little planning inspiration: "How we spend our days is inevitably how we spend our lives." ~ Annie Dillard
Make it a great one!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Ange,

This is totally unrelated to your post, and maybe a little too personal, but I just came across this great deal on Lulu sports bras on ebay,(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380226069454&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123) and I remembered that you recommended these bras.

But I have no idea which size I should order. I was wondering what size you wear? That's the personal part! :) I hope you don't mind me asking.

You can email me at mommaconfessions at gmail dot com if you'd prefer...

Thanks!

Ange said...

@Kate

Hi Kate!

You will LOVE these bras! I normally wear a size 6 in Lulu tanks & bras but I find that in these I need to go a size up (size 8) because they fit very snug.

I think they normally retail at around $50 so it looks like you've found a great deal!

Ange

Kate said...

Thanks - I ordered an 8!

I never truly understood the need for a sports bra until I started BF! Hopefully this one will give me the support I now need!

Joy said...

Thanks for the link to my recipe bella. Love your site!! Keep up the great work :)

Brenda said...

ok I just have to try that asian noodle salad. It looks delish. I am so excited to try it. Thanks for sharing.